Going through my Hawkeye comics again and really wanted to try David Aja’s style so threw together this quick doodle
My room is officially safe from a kaiju attack. #gipsydanger #pacificrim
Jubilation Lee revision by Karate-Chop
I thought you were joking at first, but you really can’t stop training, can you?
Tendo Choi → J-Tech Chief LOCCENT Officer
We needed someone in there to exemplify the grease monkey, the invisible hero of the operation, without whom the whole thing wouldn’t run, but who doesn’t have his face on a sexy propaganda poster like the pilots. - Travis Beacham
Date a person who can name all the dwarves from The Hobbit.
Journey into Mystery: Stronger than Monsters, part 3 of 5
- You are stronger than you realise.
- You are crueller than you realise.
- The smallest words will break your heart.
- You will change. You’re not the same person you were three years ago. You’re not even the same person you were three minutes ago and that’s okay. Especially if you don’t like the person you were three minutes ago.
- People come and go. Some are cigarette breaks, others are forest fires.
- You won’t like your name until you hear someone say it in their sleep.
- You’ll forget your email password but ten years from now you’ll still remember the number of steps up to his flat.
- You don’t have to open the curtains if you don’t want to.
- Never stop yourself texting someone. If you love them at 4 a.m., tell them. If you still love them at 9.30 a.m., tell them again.
- Make sure you have a safe place. Whether it’s the kitchen floor or the Travel section of a bookshop, just make sure you have a safe place.
- You will be scared of all kinds of things, of spiders and clowns and eating alone, but your biggest fear will be that people will see you the way you see yourself.
- Sometimes, looking at someone will be like looking into the sun. Sometimes someone will look at you like you are the sun. Wait for it.
- You will learn how to sleep alone, how to avoid the cold corners but still fill a bed.
- Always be friends with the broken people. They know how to survive.
- You can love someone and hate them, all at once. You can miss them so much you ache but still ignore your phone when they call.
- You are good at something, whether it’s making someone laugh or remembering their birthday. Don’t ever let anyone tell you that these things don’t matter.
- You will always be hungry for love. Always. Even when someone is asleep next to you you’ll envy the pillow touching their cheek and the sheet hiding their skin.
- Loneliness is nothing to do with how many people are around you but how many of them understand you.
- People say I love you all the time. Even when they say, ‘Why didn’t you call me back?’ or ‘He’s an asshole.’ Make sure you’re listening.
- You will be okay.
- You will be okay.
21 things my father never told me (via motelstyles)
Number 4 choked me up
Red Moon, Lunar Eclipse on México, April 14th 15th 2014.